Brick Painters | Brick Painting | Paint Our Bricks | Elite Pro Painting
Five Reasons to Paint the Brick on Your Home or Office
One of the biggest trends in home maintenance right now is brick painting. Many homeowners are choosing to go away for the traditional color and texture of bricks on their home. Here are the top five reasons to paint the brick on your home.
- Red brick is boring. While sometimes the look of red brick is traditional and can look very sharp, that trend has passed. Modern design and modern color palettes can turn the red brick of the sixties and seventies into sleek homes of today.
- White brick is boring. While white brick was awesome in the nineties, that time has passed. White brick can get dirty easy, and eventually can look uninteresting. Painting white brick can give your home the facelift that you need to put a smile on your face when you pull into your driveway.
- Being stuck with one color stinks. I do not wear the same color of pants every day. I like change. Changing the look of your home can be good for your psyche. Colors create emotions. When you turn onto your road, be happy to see your home. Let us paint your brick and make your home cheerful.
- My house is boring. See number 3. We can update your home for better curb appeal. Painting brick in Indianapolis is rare enough that your home will stand out.
- I want my house to look great! The best scenario for my home is to paint the brick. I can get the most value and curb appeal out of painting the brick.
We can do free paint renderings of what your home would look like if you were to paint your brick. If you are needing a painter to paint the brick on your home or office, call or contact us online.