Church Painting in Indianapolis
We at Elite Pro Painting have had the honor of painting many churches in our many years of business. I have enjoyed painting the interior of churches as well as the exterior of churches. Our attention to detail, punctuality, and professional approach to painting has made us the choice for churches when a painting project arises. Being a company of Christian faith, we are always excited and honored to be able to freshen up places of worship. In fact, I cannot think of any type of painting project that brings me more joy than painting churches. A real treat happened last summer when I was given the opportunity to paint the exterior of the church that I attend. I am a member at Plainfield Christian located at 800 Dan Jones Rd, Plainfield, IN. We painted the existing building (not including the 32,000 square foot expansion). The job went off without any issues.
Some of the ways that we make sure that our jobs finish without any issues are:
- We supervise our jobs closely. We check and double-check to make sure that our jobs are finished with the quality that we expect.
- We keep you in the loop. Communication is key to make sure that every painting detail is understood…and handled.
- We go the extra mile. Church painting should be done without shortcuts.
- Although we are a religious company, we would rather show you our integrity than tell you about ourselves.
Painting Churches in Indianapolis and surrounding cities.
Some of the church painting projects that we have completed this year include:
• Plainfield Christian Church Exterior Painting
• St Richard’s Episcopal Church Exterior Painting
• St Richard’s Episcopal Church Interior Painting
• Living Faith Baptist Church Interior Painting
• Living Faith Baptist Church Exterior Painting
• Crooked Creek Church Interior Painting
We know that trusting a company with your place of worship is a hard decision. You want a company that you can trust and count on to do great quality painting work with great attention to detail.