Barn Painting | Barn Painting Contractor | Elite Pro Painting | Barn Painters
Barn painters. I get it. Living on the outskirt of town, or just plain out of town is peaceful. I live outside of town. I love fresh air and I love the views. One thing that I notice when driving outside of town is the lack of maintenance on barns. Barns need painted. Barns need painted just like your home.
Barns need upkeep. To keep barns looking good, and to extend their life, it is important to keep them up to par. Some things that need done include:
- Caulking barns to keep water from intruding.
- Paint the outside of the barn. It is important to keep the outside coated and fresh. This protects the barn and it keeps the barn looking good.
- Paint the roof of the barn. Barn roofs can need a cosmetic facelift from time to time. Barn ceilings can be painted silver, gold, copper, or any solid color. Check out these pictures to see how painting a barn roof can totally change the look of the barn.
- Barn doors need caulked and painted. Barn doors can rot or fall apart if they are not maintained.
So how do I paint my barn? Well, here are the steps that need to be taken to paint a barn:
- Wash the areas that you are going to paint. Whether it is the roof, the siding, or the door, it is important to get the dirt and pollutants off.
- Scrape the failing paint. Any paint that is already coming off…needs to come off before paint is applied.
- Prime any exposed area. Prime exposed metal. Prime exposed wood.
- Use high quality materials on whatever you are painting. This will help the job to last much longer. Taking shortcuts on the materials that you use, ends in an inferior job. Good paint equals good job.
If you need a free quote on painting your barn, give us a call or contact us online. We would be
happy to come out and give you a no obligation quote on your barn painting project.